Each year the festival relies on amazing volunteers and generous donations from people in our community like you!
You can volunteer in the following ways:
- Clean-up Crew: AM & PM Recycling
- Ticket & Merchandise Sales
- Information/Raffle Booth
- Parking Attendant
- Campground & Fire Monitors
- Security Staff
- First Aid Staff (experience a requirement)
- Shuttle Driver (licensed drivers only, minimum of 4 runs per day)
Each day you will be scheduled a minimum of 1 to 4 hours for your shift time. This will depend on specific volunteer duties and could be consecutive or split during the day.
We have shifts available Wednesday through Sunday. So if you are coming early or staying late we can use your help.
- Volunteer for 2 Days = T-shirt & 1/2 off ticket price
- Volunteer for 3 Days = T-shirt & FREE admittance
- Volunteer for 3 Days & Sunday Clean-up Crew = T-shirt, FREE admittance, & One-Way Ferry Ticket
Anyone who has never attended the music festival will not be able to volunteer on his or her first day at BIMF. We want you to get your feet wet and spend the day exploring, enjoying, and getting to know our festival and Beaver Island before we put you to work.
We have the best volunteers all working together to keep the festival in tiptop shape! Join our crew of hard working folks who know how to have fun. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer this year please contact us using the link below.