The Beaver Island Music Festival is both possible and successful because of the support of our generous sponsors, artists and friends. Sponsors provide support with both cash and in-kind donations with a package available for every business or individual. All sponsorships are customizable.
BECOME A SPONSOR
This July will be the 18th annual Beaver Island Music Festival. Take the step and advertise with us! We know how important it is to make lasting impressions that will add value to your dollars. When you advertise with us you are attaching your business to those lifelong feel good moments and special memories festival-goers get every year. That is the most powerful advertising a business can get!
BIMF is the largest visitor week on Beaver Island and brings thousands of visitors. The island’s primary economic development strategy has been to get people to come and visit—and the Beaver Island Music Festival has proved to be a mainstay in that effort. All of our communities share the need for summer visitors and we encourage them to stop along the way as part of this unique travel experience. The economic benefit of tourism has a significant impact on all of us. The BIMF team continues to strive for creative and new opportunities to promote Beaver Island, our Michigan communities, and our business sponsors!
We believe there is no better way to ensure successful and future business than bringing people together with great memorable experiences. Make a commitment to support your business by purchasing advertising with us. Every advertising sponsor is important and we will work hard to increase traffic for your business. Do not let this great advertising opportunity pass!
Thank you for your continued support of these wonderful events from the BIMF Team!
PS: We hope you get the chance to experience firsthand the diverse range of music, from folk to rock and everything in-between, performed by talented and experienced musicians, at the Beaver Island Music Festival or a Summer Schedule event.
- We work with local businesses in our communities to keep dollars in Michigan.
- Use thousands of rack cards, posters, brochures, programs, social media, website, banners & signs, radio, and other advertising all year long which keeps memories fresh and continues advertising for you.
- Continuing our Summer Music Events calendar will help keep visitors returning and give us another opportunity to put your advertising dollars to work for you. Supporting these events makes you a big part of continuing cultural arts locally.
- Adding local radio stations each year along with WTCM & Z93, Local Spins, WVBI, The Bear, WYCE, and other live programing is essential to building a new visitor base.
- Our tracking shows that we are continually increasing visitors. 81% of festival-goers are new every year! That is a lot of new travelers to our communities making a substantial economic impact.
- American Express Essentials featured BIMF along with 14 others from around the world as an Island getaway location! (AME has over 3 million viewers) Beaver Island Music Festival is Michigan’s festival gem.